The Teacher Web Resources include the following:
- Five lesson plans per chapter (two classroom plans and three activity plans that teachers can use to best suit the school’s schedule and facilities)
- Lesson objectives and lists of standards and guidelines met by each lesson
- Worksheets (with answers)
- Chapter and unit quizzes with answers
- Activity cards and task cards
- Slide presentations for each lesson highlighting the key points for each lesson
- A test bank that teachers can use to make their own quizzes if they prefer
Access to the Teacher Web Resource is free to schools who adopt the Fitness for Life student text and is granted by your Human Kinetics K-12 sales manager.
Fitness for Life Instructor Training: Webinar 1
To view the Fitness for Life Instructor Training slides Part 1, click here.
To view the Fitness for Life Instructor Training slides Part 2, click here.
Flexible Options for High School and Fitness Education
Get the most out of your class time with students by “flipping the classroom.” Learn more about how to use Fitness for Life to make the best use of class time.
Guy Le Masurier's keynote speech at the National PE Institute 2014